Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Santa Train 2014

This is my favorite and I think it's safe to say everyone's favorite tradition in our family, Santa Train. You get to ride the train from the North Bend depot to Snoqualmie Depot, meet Santa who gives each child a little toy/trinket, get cookies and cocoa in an old army train car and then get to ride back to North Bend.
 






"Cheeeeese" 

Sean is listening to a man over the speaker reading "Twas the Night Before Christmas". So cool at this age that he catches things like that now. "Mom, I know this story!" 






 Passing some time waiting in line for Santa.
 
 Almost there! Peaking through the window to catch a glimpse!
 

Sean asked Santa for a trumpet and big Elsa doll and he asked for a drum for Taylor. Ah, so nice when there are no last minute surprise requests to Santa that I have to scramble to fulfill! 

"Mama, are there melted chocolate bars in here like in that book?" Polar Express. No honey, but it is pretty good cocoa! 

I love these boys. 






Taylor kept periodically yelling "All Aboard!" 





Trains and rocks. Always the rocks. Love my boys. 




Taylor was worn out but didn't fall asleep on the train ride back to North Bend. 


He perked up with his cookies he didn't finish!


No comments:

Post a Comment