Monday, January 5, 2015

New Years Eve

Probably like most parents, we didn't stay up very late on New Year's Eve but we did get out and enjoy a beautifully cold winter's day. Farrell McWhirter Park in Redmond is one of our favorite places to visit because they have farm animals, trails and a lot of open space for the kids to run wild.
 
 The boys were drawing on the frost covered bench.

 One of my favorites :)
 Grandma Kristin gave Taylor this adorable raccoon hat & gloves set for Christmas and he adores it. He actually cries when he has to take them off! He also loves his matching scarf she knitted for him.


 I have fallen in love with getting a shot of Ryan or the boys walking in front of me and getting in the forest canopy so you get a feel for the tree height. Also why I always snap a few zoomed out to catch the full size of the tree.
 Taylor will be 2.5 in February and Sean just turned 5 years old. I cannot believe how fast they are growing!





 Silly Faces :)



 
Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment