I woke up with Sean at 5:30am, so we headed out to Starbucks, where - gasp - I had to repeat our drink order...we aren't in Seattle any more!!!
We got an early start in Disneyland this morning with as many rides as we could squeeze in the morning before our character breakfast reservation at the Plaza Inn.
Super excited to meet his first character, but a little nervous :)
Mickey Waffles....
More Mickey Waffles...need I say more?
Cuteness overload with Taylor and Winnie the Pooh! When I told Taylor it was Winnie the Pooh he started playing 'peek-a-boo' thinking that was what I had said.
This photo of Sean and Taylor with Minnie is my favorite. Tigger was seriously 6+ feet tall so I don't blame Sean for not wanted to take a picture with him...though he did the next time we met him!
I had to get them chocolate covered Mickey Mouse ice cream...but it melted VERY quickly being over 100 degrees that day!
This was Taylor's favorite ride :) Tow Mater's Junkyard Jamboree.
We had our swim gear on to get wet in the splash area in Bug's Land.
Waiting for the Pixar Play Parade - what a goofball!!
Ryan and Sean rode Goofy's Sky School 2 or 3 times, then hit a bunch of others in the area, like Jumpin' Jellyfish while I tipped Taylor back in his stroller so he could get a solid nap.
I. Am. Maleficent.
This was World of Color from our room, not bad! We could hear all the audio with the slider open, but couldn't quite see the images on the water screen. We did manage to see it in the park on our last night and it was very cool.




























No comments:
Post a Comment